1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Devil May Cry 4 is coming to the Xbox360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by zero129, Mar 19, 2007.

1. zero129

zero129 Member

>> From the press release:
    link http://ir.capcom.co.jp/english/news/html/e070320.html .

This is great news for x360 :).

2. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

i must say, this will be great, cant wait for the next installment in the series!

3. andro1d

andro1d Regular member

Holy crap. I was upset cuz I thought to myself I wouldn't be able to play DMC4 since I don't plan on buying that over priced piece of crap system. Awesome!

4. steimy

steimy Active member

personally i am waiting on the new Medal Of Honor, Forza 2 and te next GTA later this year.

5. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

forza 2 is going to be awesome as well, i still enjoy playing forza on my 360 :-]

6. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

Bioshock.... ;)

7. handsom

handsom Regular member

This is just one more title that is no longer such a feather in Sony's cap. It's nice to see less and less exclusive titles, I think it's good for the industry, as a whole.

I hope that exclusives start dwindling down to a couple series' again. I think that companies are realizing that the more platforms they support, the more they stand to make, in MOST cases. I don't think this is always true. And companies like Microsoft and Sony stand to make more customers with their own exclusive titles. I'm simply stating that companies like Capcom and Sega stand to make bigger sales when they release on as many major consoles as possible. Sega seems to be leaning towards multi-platform on new titles, such as Armored Core and Sonic. Capcom is starting to lean towards M$ in general, with titles like Dead Rising and Lost Planet, but that may have been more due to the PS3's general absence at the time; we'll see if that sticks or not in the long run. Rockstar has learned there is a large market of M$ fans lying in wait for more GTA etc; and companies like EA, Activision, and Ubisoft already recognize the larger profit margins.

If more and more titles become less exclusive, people will be more apt to pick a system based on things like controllers, cost, online preferences, and other features, rather than feeling like they can only get Game X on System X. I wasn't too happy with the feeling last time around that in order to play the games I wanted to, I had to purchase all three consoles; and I hope that it's not such a big deal this time. Sure, there will always be a few titles like that, but it feels like things have gotten a little too crazy as of late, IMO.

8. zero129

zero129 Member

I couldn't of said it better myself i feel the exact same way.
    The way i see it the more games that go multi platform the better for the gamers for all the reasons you posted.