1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Devil May Cry

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by aznbound, Sep 1, 2004.

1. aznbound

aznbound Regular member

Does anyone know if this game works with flip top and swap magic? Since this is the biggest dvd5 toc game, will it still work? If not, what other games can be used as a higher toc? thx.

2. sideshow

sideshow Regular member

This game will work with Swap Magic DVD 2.0 even though Devil May Cry has a bigger TOC. The game will freeze at the title if you let it just run. Skip to the main menu and the rest of the game will play just fine.

3. aznbound

aznbound Regular member

welll, i have made a backup and it doesnt seem to run even with smdvd. guess bad media. ill try something else. thx.

4. aznbound

aznbound Regular member

yea, i got it to boot and as u said, it freezes at the title. so i keep pressing start and it looks like it skipped the capcom title but it still freezes. are u suppose to keep pressing start or something else like x? also, how long r u suppose to press it?
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion. - Sephiroth[/small]

Last edited: Sep 2, 2004
  5. aznbound

aznbound Regular member

any help?

6. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

try pressing x as the capcom logo appears

7. aznbound

aznbound Regular member

well, no luk. does anyone know if devil may cry 2 has the same problem? i dont want to make more coasters.

8. sideshow

sideshow Regular member

For Devil May Cry, the disclaimer screen thats written in Japanese is where you need to press X. Just keep pressing X after the game boots and you should eventually get to the main menu. Oh ya, Devil May Cry 2 does not have this freezing issue at all. Go get those Devils!

9. aznbound

aznbound Regular member

thx. im burning dmc2 already. i dont get the japanese part though. all there is is the memory card check pops up, it says press start, and the capcom logo appears. after that, anything i try fails. i guess ill stick with dmc2 then.