1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did my friend brick ?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by maDdoggnz, Apr 9, 2007.

1. maDdoggnz

maDdoggnz Regular member

HI now im not a noob and im no stranger to brickages (i have brickd twice) Ok so what has happend is I downgraded my mates psp and then upgraded it to 3.10oe-a and all was fine.So i have it back to my friend and he took it home all was well untill he decided to try and use the recovery menu he had ran a flash program to clear up some space on his flash and was wanting to reinstall 3.10oe-a after he had done it as he dident want it removed any more :s (i dono what he was on about).But something went wrong i dont know what he has done but i think he has used the Daxr file from the 3.10oe-a upgrade with the 3.03oe-a installer would this brick? or could it be fixed it dosent access the recovery menu any more so i think its stuffd any idears

2. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

yeah if u can't access recovery, ur screwed...or u could buy a mochip or new mobo