1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did Pandoras battery, brick my PSP?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Jordainio, Oct 20, 2007.

1. Jordainio

Jordainio Member

hi,
    I was making a pandora's battery and I had almost finished the magic memory. My tutorial said that some of the custom xmb's themes may cause some conflict so i put my original flash(0) back on. From then i rebooted and it went into this screen:
    [​IMG]

Now, i can get into the recovery menu, i do not think it is bricked. i do have access to another 3.52m33 psp, now do i just do the magic memory auto installer, with my the access to the other psp and finish off my Pandora?

All Help appreciated :p

2. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

If you have access to your recovery menu, use the Format Flash0 option if its there. But your going to need some with custom firmware (cfw) to do Pandora.

3. Jordainio

Jordainio Member

hi,

my recovery menu does not have an option of format flash(0). i do have access to a psp custom firmware but i dont get what I have to do?

I was runnign 3.52m33 but i dont know wether i am 3.52m33 or 1.50 as i had an 1.50.pbp and i changed it to update.pbp

4. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

Theres a sticky on this board thats called 'Pandora Easy Installer', it'll help you on how to install pandora and comes with the easy installer.

5. kikzm33z

kikzm33z Regular member

Pandora's Easy Installer couldn't be installed after consecutive tries reported by some people trying to install it.I have personally not tried it yet, but I used the manual installer(twice) and it came out perfect.But give the Easy Installer a go, what's to lose?

EDIT:Did you try pressing the O button?

Last edited: Oct 28, 2007
  6. guano

guano Regular member

Asking if Pandora bricked your psp. hm... isn't that kind of any Oxy moron?

7. kikzm33z

kikzm33z Regular member

LOL, but flashing could end up with a BSOD, and I think he can solve the problem it by pressing O. I don't think it would be a permanent BSOD.If yes, then run your Pandora again.