1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

did rgh my xbox but now it has no power??

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by tez90, Dec 15, 2011.

1. tez90

tez90 Regular member

i finally got my xbox rgh modded today and was happy, for a while anyway, until i scrweed it all back into the metal chassis.
    i went to boot it and it has no power at all? no change on power pack, no lights on rf board, i cant get a 12v reading from anywhere so i guess its shorted 12v somewhere, iv tested all the mosfets and they seem to be ok, but iv also messed up the pads and the resistor nxt to the hana chip now, anybody know whats gone on in the first place, or a guide to fix that pad?? thanks in advance!

2. tez90

tez90 Regular member

anybody help?. iv taken the resistor from another dead falcon board i got and soldered it to the trace nxt to the hana chip still no boot at all? only just bought the thing 10 mins use for £35 lol :(

3. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

Pull it and see if it's shorting. Boot it outside the case

4. tez90

tez90 Regular member

tried it out side case still no luck, took off all other mods iv had on it, just need to remove chip and see if it does then.

5. zpaitsel

zpaitsel Regular member

If i had to take a good guess i would say it has something to do with a solder point is grounding out a trace to the board.