1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Differance between 3.03oe-c and 3.10oe-a?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by barrons19, Feb 26, 2007.

1. barrons19

barrons19 Member

Hi again!

1.) Ok another question, i am now running 3.03oe-c is there any point upgrading to the custom 3.10 software i dont know what version dark alex is upto on 3.10 though......

also what are the differances between 3.03oe-c and 3.10 custom?

2.) I dont know if you are allowed to talk about this also on this forum, i have tried backing up my psone games i have had for years laying about but once they are backup where are they placed?

are there any guides on backing up iso's for pspone and psp?

thanks in advance

2. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

yes there are guides. [have u tried searching?]

3.10 OE has an updated PSX player, but u loose XMB customization.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2007
  3. gerikoh

gerikoh Regular member

smurf, in your opinion, w/c is better among them? i never had any iso freeze w/ the 3.03oe-c but i do get a frequent gamefreeze w/ psx games.

4. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

from what i can see so far on the Open Editions, stick with OE-C until somthing drastic comes out....because your psp will become a lot harder to customize.

5. superduty

superduty Guest

Dude, stay with 3.03 oe-c. Unless you really have to have the new oe installed just because or the new audio/psx features. If you want to emulate 3.11 you can get the new devhook and mess around with it without installing. Nothings really changed though. You do get some new visuals(stupid) that just eat your battery while playing music.