1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

difference between 3.10 and 3.11

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by hcjc92, Mar 3, 2007.

1. hcjc92

hcjc92 Member

okay, i read something somewhere that i *think* said that 3.10 fixed the gta lcs exploit, and i also think i just read something on these forums about 3.11 fixing it... so which is it (this is going to make it alot harder for the hackers to come up with a downgrader isn't it?)

sorry for being such a noob, i actually DIDN"T upgrade it myself, i had like 3.03, and my friend was playing around with it and he upgraded it, and then i got it back and went and killed him for upgrading my psp. (am i the first person that won't be called an idiot for having my psp upgraded lol)

2. EvilModda

EvilModda Regular member

DUDE!!!! I don't think they released a downgrader for 3.11. Looks like your stuck until they release the 3.11 Downgrader.

3. orbitor

orbitor Regular member

No your not the first but I would make your friend buy yours cause now it is nothing more than a regular old psp and I think they are still awhile off and any kind of mod\downgrade for 3.11. Good Luck.

4. MattJack

MattJack Member

LMAO....hcjc i feel for you man, I was not gonna upgrade and my idiot cousin came over and screwed it up while i was sleeping. Hes pretty much . God rest his soul. Anyway, I'll be sure to tell u if a new downgrader comes out bcuz im lookin everyday, unless u no before me or if ANYONE does for that matter.