1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

difference M3 Simply, superkey-supercard, R4DS

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by S15NOB, Jan 30, 2007.

1. S15NOB

S15NOB Member

what the differences of each of them. Can you guy help me decide which one is the best choice. What are the pros and cons of each? i just got a ds lite for christmas and i want to try this out. help me out. thankyou

2. S15NOB

S15NOB Member

oo can can anyone tell me how i can get games and movies onto the ds lite THANKYOU

3. XbusterZ

XbusterZ Regular member

i reccommend the m3 simply (better track record among the flash carts).

r4 and the simply are very similar in terms of interface and just about everything else. super key i don't know about...

to get games on it: get urself a backup from somewhere... you may have to search... and just drag and drop it onto a folder created in
    your microsd. and maybe name it games or backups or monkeys. i, of course, named it "MONKEYS". when you start the game for the first
    time, you will have to create a save file for it 512KB in size. thats about it.

movies: use dpgenc.exe to convert movies to be played on the ds. it comes with the install package from m3adapter.com

-it's located:
    moonshell-*version here*>misc>dpgtools*version number here*>dpgenc.exe

or you could search for batchDPG which does the same stuff. i hear, however that batchDPG has a higher format compatibilty and batchdpg does have an area for including subtitles. but you'll have to also install avisynth to get it working properly. whichever you think is best. i use both for testing purposes.

4. S15NOB

S15NOB Member

i looked at http://m3adapter.com and i saw this thing "movie adapter". does that mean that you need that adapter to watch movies?

5. XbusterZ

XbusterZ Regular member

the "adapter" would be a flash cart or the ds simply. which will then run software(moonshell is the only one i know of) from which you can watch movies.

6. S15NOB

S15NOB Member

WHERE IS A CHEAP PLACE WHERE I CAN BUY OR ORDER THE COMPLETE PAGAGE OF THE M3 SIMPLY?

7. XbusterZ

XbusterZ Regular member

8. S15NOB

S15NOB Member

sorry about the caps :) and thanks alot for all of your help.

9. pakixd

pakixd Regular member

i get all my stuff from getyourgameshere.com and they have the m3 simply in stock :p

10. pspnds

pspnds Member

yup, ds simply is verrrrryyyy good, easy to use, i stop donate money to nintendo after i have ds simply, no more buy game ;)

11. S15NOB

S15NOB Member

soo you put a microSD card into the M3 simply? and what are the capacities of the microSD? i know that there is a 1gb, what else?

12. ary163

ary163 Guest

wow,I think m3 is more powerful then r4ds,so I have changed my order from r4ds to m3 at edited by ddp although m3 costs more!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2007