1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Difficulty getting Snes Roms to play on PS2

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by kirenoloc, Mar 15, 2007.

1. kirenoloc

kirenoloc Guest

Alright. I have swap magic ver. 3.3. I have a normal ps2 (as in the "fat" one not the newer slim model). I have wasted numerous cd's trying to get this to work and all i get is "disc is not a valid ps2 disc". I am using snes station, and creating the image with cdgenps2 and burning with nero. what am i doing wrong? can anyone provide a step by step so i can see if im missing something here?

2. kirenoloc

kirenoloc Guest

Alright I finally got it to work, from some info I found in another thread here. However my music is acting up and the game isn't running as smooth as it should. Any fixes for this?

3. Kefka3451

Kefka3451 Member

Nope.There hasnt been an update of snes station to fix this.One of the major flaws with the emulator

4. kirenoloc

kirenoloc Guest

Ah I see. So ther are no settings I could tinker with on Snes Station to improve any of that?

5. Kefka3451

Kefka3451 Member

Well you could mess about with the audio settings.I think you press triangle at the main screen.But ive never had any luck doing so.