1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diffrences between the 20 and 60 gig?

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by Thoatih12, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Thoatih12

Thoatih12 Regular member

im thinking about buying this system...since i own the xboxs360 i wanna own both of next gen! and both have good games for both systems......but whats the real big diffrences between the 20gig and the 60 gig ps3? is it just the harddrive space thats the diffrence? becaues if its that imgunna get the 20 gig 60 is kinda huge..

2. thewaksta

thewaksta Member

The biggest difference between the two is the 60gig has wifi. It also has card readers built in. Thats the only real differences (except for the 40gigs).

3. Thoatih12

Thoatih12 Regular member

ooooo...and another questin i heard people say the ps3 cannot play music while playing a game....and is this true and for online friends list is it individual for each game? i think im regreting buying the xboxs360 2 weeks ago...might not have enoigh for the ps3..

Last edited: Jan 9, 2007
  4. Thoatih12

Thoatih12 Regular member

"dbl pst"

5. ferrytran

ferrytran Guest

differences is that not only the HDD space but the premium(60GB) has wi-fi and a memory card slot that supports SD cards, memory stick pro, and a CF card. i would highly recommend you get the premium since it has a built in wi-fi.

6. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

I am disapointed in you! A member! YOU KNOW THE RULES! Use the search button this has been asked several time! I would get the 60GB because of WiFi, especialy if you have a PSP for the remote play feature!