1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DIGIPLAY NEW DOWNLOAD INCLUDES OVER 70 GAMES! WORKS ON ALL FIRMWARES!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by bbfreebie, Mar 28, 2007.

1. bbfreebie

bbfreebie Member

Digiplay 2.0 now for download! Works on all firmwares including 3.10, 3.11 & custom firmwares! Download it FREE, with over 70 flash games and 8 applications including MSN Messenger and a Pixle fixer! To download FREE click here

Please note: We have scanned this file for all viruses but cannot be held at fault for anything that happens during the use of this download. Downloading the file above will mean you agree with this statement.

2. CoRn3tTo

CoRn3tTo Regular member

is this allowed?

3. adzilla

adzilla Member

Yeah thanks

4. Boib

Boib Guest

what do i do after i download this? Does this mean you can talk on msn messenger on the psp? any help would be great. Thanks

5. bbfreebie

bbfreebie Member

Yeh you can chat to people on your PSP! Just download the zip file onto your computer then read the Read me instructions! It will tell you how to run all the files! Hope this helps

6. bbfreebie

bbfreebie Member

If you would like a direct link to the download click here! It's way more simple than the link I left in the first place!