1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Digital rise d718i and d99i

Discussion in 'Other mobile phones' started by amadaop, Oct 27, 2007.

1. amadaop

amadaop Guest

software programs and seeting for the digital rise phones

2. AndreL

AndreL Regular member

sorry I don't know any thing about that but I would like to know what type of att (if that co.) service you have with it

3. canative

canative Member

I recently purchased the D718i phone and it works great I really love the phone. However I have not been able to figure out how to use the numeric keypad during a phone call. Has anybody figured out how to make this work, without this ability it is really hard to navigate voice response systems.

Thanks,
    John

4. canative

canative Member

I figured out the keypad issue and also seem to have discovered something else in the process. A friend of mine has the cect p168 and I have Digitalrise D718i. Both these phones seem to be identical, at least the software on the phone is the same. I don't know about the hardware.

BTW the D718i works great here in the US. I am using AT&T for my service provider.

5. elemnt55

elemnt55 Guest

Hey, im thinking about buying a P168 or D99i or D718i and i am wondering if they will work with cincinnati bell wireless

6. mp3nmp4

mp3nmp4 Guest

Hello, the D99i is a superior phone but it will not work in the USA yet (unless you are on 1800mhz frequency)....

The D718i, which is the upgrade p166, is a quad-band version now... it will work with t-mobile, att, and cingular in the USA...

The D718i description, should have a "roaming gsm" link in it... you can check cincinatti in the link to confirm.. let me know if you can't find the link... they have a D718i on chinagrabber.com ...

Best Regards