1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DigitalMovie verbatim for ps2?

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by Ecin, Nov 7, 2004.

1. Ecin

Ecin Member

Does DigitalMovie dics work for backing up ps2 games? Esp one's over 4gb. I currently have memorex but games over 3gb freezes on initial screen.

2. jay33

jay33 Regular member

I have used both the -r &+r and they seem to work good for PS2. I have had a couple of coasters out of about 40, which I thought was bad for Verbatim.

3. Ecin

Ecin Member

thanks, I went out to buy it b4 I saw your reply. It worked on the 1st try at 1x, now i will try at 4x.

4. cuteperv

cuteperv Regular member

Does the spinning speed matter after you burn it? like u burn it at 4x, does it matter if u burn it at 1x. I meant like can u play the 1 u burnt at 4x or not. Or is it like there are rules for which Xspeed u need to burn your back up?

5. Ecin

Ecin Member

Everyone burns recommends 1x, but i backed up MKd at 4x no problems. And I had problems with memorex 1x 4x and 8x dics all burnt at 1x.

6. cuteperv

cuteperv Regular member

why it says under my name i'm a newbie. WHen will this thing go away and i will become a member. Jeez