1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

digivox key locked

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by ginga1, Aug 9, 2007.

1. MAINAMN

MAINAMN Active member

Well said scouser m8.
    by the way it wasnt criticism . I was only a remarking on one of your posts was a mistake! But if you want to take it personaly then thats your problem.I never got personal with you ( ie "main egoamn ")
    If you get like that with all remarks like that towards u then I dont think u should be on a forum.....
    And another thing if u look through some of my other posts u will see that my social skills are pretty good. pity I cant say the same about yours !
    End of story from my point , carry on if u wish , I just wont be bothered to answer your anti social dribble......

2. suse103

suse103 Regular member

Thank you Scouser, your right in one aspect that in this thread the goal is the solution to the problem of the original post but i will disagree at the unbalanced contention that a rebuke is egoistical.Be assured there no ego here i just will not accept the behavior shown, it's childish and was in need of criticism even if its in an open forum .Thank you for your input i do hope that this can be ended and that we get the box working.

3. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

"unbalanced" or not can we please revert back to the matter in hand, people with Digivox problems. Thank you.

4. suse103

suse103 Regular member

Thank you scouser as i said i do hope the box gets fixed.

speaking to the other lad , your a funny guy...its not your world and not your choice as to who should be on this forum ,the mind boggles at who else you might want to exclude because they disapprove of your smarmy remarks. your remarks just confirm what was already stated.Your words more suite you.

5. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Enough suse, Mainanm has chosen not to reply. If you keep replying to a dead issue, ddp or creaky will close this thread. The only losers will then be the people looking for help.

6. suse103

suse103 Regular member

his behavior was unacceptable and you seem to condone it , if anything i'm principled and if there's no principles here it will not work. I just wanted to help , now i willing to shake hands and forget about it, if he accepts that he could have approached sending his remark with more tact. On my part i will promise to be more attentive and give an apology for having got to this...up to you boys

7. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

I'm sure this can go on and on and Main is offline now and probally wont be replying as yet , so please drop it or as Scouser says ddp or creaky will be pouncing , Just putting in my 2 cents worth !

8. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Suse I neither take sides nor condone any off thread subject and believe me you have taken this off thread. You seem to be a person that requires the last word, so on that note if you continue to do this I will have the thread closed.

This is not an arena for debate this is a thread for a Digivox problem, can we please keep it to that. If you wish to continue to chat there are chat sites, this is a help forum.

9. ginga1

ginga1 Member

if you could all stop getting stressed about it,its my box that aint working dont forget so it should be me stressing,anyway you can all forget about it now as ive thought f**k it and sent it back to who i had it off,they are going to sort it out or replace it,all the best to all of you and thanks for all your help,hope to speak soon,take care,the ginga1.