1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Direct connect won't start!

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by an17ie, Oct 16, 2003.

1. an17ie

an17ie Member

When i try to connect to the hub it disconnects me giving me a message that i don't have 20mb of file to share but i have 38.9mb of files in the designated share folder but it still disconnects me. i really needs help because it is so frustrating!!! Hey broke college student needs music too!! ahhh please help me!
    thanks.

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Sure it doesnt say 20 GB??

3. an17ie

an17ie Member

I am sure it doesn't say GB because it was working for a while and then i relocated the share folder and then it just never worked again. well this issue is appearing on both my comp and my friend's.

4. DMW

DMW Regular member

Have you checked you settings, the last time i used DC++ and moved a folder i didnt change my share under the settings and mine dropped low. Go to your settings and find the sharing option and make sure the directory you moved it too is the one selected.
    Sorry its a bit vague, not used dc for a while.
    Hope it helps.

5. an17ie

an17ie Member

i did, it's the right directory and selection but it's still weird. and still give me a message saying that i need 20mb to share first. I even moved all my files back to the original but still, failure.