1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Direct me to emulators on PSP. Question on SNES9xTYL

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by Pnknjnk, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Pnknjnk

Pnknjnk Member

Alright, I'd like to know the best emulators for PSP for any systems out there. I know there is MAME emulator out there, and I already have SNES9x-TYL, but I'd like something either more supported, more compatable, or simpler. It's very hard to work with and I can't find docs on it anywhere. Links to those would be nice too.
    Also, in relation to SNES9x-TYL - Is there any multiplayer support for it, or any other SNES emulator? I was thinking that it wouldn't be too dificult if I just enabled usb mode on both, and plugged in another PSP, or even a PS1 controller with a converter. Damn, that would be nice. But yeah.

Let me know where you can point me. I'm hoping to emulate sega genesis, sega CD(Yeah right, but I can hope), Dreamcast (See the last parenthesis), SNES, NES, MAME, GBA, GBC, GB, TurboGrafx, N64(And any data I need, I could only find bits of info on these so far) and anything else you could turn up, or know about. Thanks in advance, guys.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2007
  2. pspjunior

pspjunior Regular member

psp-hacks.com ( theres a N64 emulater update named Daedalus) works great

and the best GBA emulator is GPSP.