1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Director Comments

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by bmccoy1, Apr 7, 2007.

1. bmccoy1

bmccoy1 Member

I am having problems with removing director comment when just backing up the movie on certain titles.(Flicka,Open season) to start.I am useing AnyDVD 6.1.3.2 and Clone DVD2 2.9.0.3 and the director comments isn't even listed in the audio steams. I uncheck all the audios except AC-3/6 english. When I play back I have only the director comments for my audio

2. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Hmmm that's a strange. Did both of those myself w/ the same program and leaving just that one audio.

Are you able to change the audio w/ the players remote?

Try playing it back in the pc and see if you get the same thing.

3. bmccoy1

bmccoy1 Member

I have a Onkyo LVS-950 and audio is shows up as dolby digital and no other available but all i get is comments when i just back up the movie. Now when I back up the whole disk I can turn off the comments in the language menue, but what is strange it dosen't even show the directors comments in the audio stream with clone dvd or shrink. Thats what is puzzeling me

4. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Yeah this one is puzzling me too. Esp doing a full backup makes a diff with the audio.
    Have you tried playing them in another player or the pc?