1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

directors commentary during movie

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by truckerdo, Jun 8, 2007.

1. truckerdo

truckerdo Member

i have tried to copy "night at the museum", Last King of Scotland" and "the holiday"..Eragon....pursuit of happiness....they and more all have directors comments on them during the movie...how do i get rid of this problem...i have downloaded dvd decrypter..and decrypted these movies and then i open up dvd clone2 and try to burn them but they are still the same,,,what am i doing wrong...i have also downloaded dvd shrink...but i dont know what to do with with either dvd shrink or dvd decrypter after i have done that step to get the dvd burnt..instead they are all on my hard drive and now i cant get them to burn to a dvd...(how would i do that from my hard drive) help...i am so confused...i have downloaded the instruction for dvd shrink and dvd decrypter and after i do those things...what do i do next to get the movie to a dvd.

2. Shardel

Shardel Guest

Check out this link:
    http://webpages.charter.net/bacitup/Guides.htm
    There are really good guides on how to use all of the software
    you mentioned. There are downloads and guides for other popular
    backups too. These guides walk you through the process step by
    step with lots of pictures.
    I usually get rid of the directors commentary in DVD Shrink when
    I reauthor. The how to is explained in the guides.
    Hope this helps