1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Directors comments won't stop.

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by BuzzKutt, Apr 20, 2005.

1. BuzzKutt

BuzzKutt Member

I use DVD Decypter and then Clone DVD. I have had great luck until I backed up "Day After Tommorow" and "Alien vs Predator" When I first play them there is no audio, then I stop playing and resume it will play audio but with the commentary. I try to go through the options menu but it will not stop. It ruins the movie to hear this through out. What am I doing wrong?

2. arniebear

arniebear Active member

When using clone dvd, make sure you uncheck the two channel ac3, this is usually the directors comments. Also if you are playing your movie on a standalone dvd player, just keep pressing the audio button on your remote this should get you to the movie dialogue. For guide on using programs check my sig, also read the newbie thread it has loads of info.

3. Ppower

Ppower Regular member

In Clone DVD you must pick out the audio stream you want, usually I keep 5.1 english only. Sounds like you picked commentary only

4. BuzzKutt

BuzzKutt Member

Thanks I will try both. Can you clarify about pressing the audio button ?

5. arniebear

arniebear Active member

When you play the movie on your dvd player there is an audio button on your remote just press this, it should change audio to 5.1 if it is there on your backup.

6. BuzzKutt

BuzzKutt Member

I don't have a audio button on the remote. It is one of those combo remotes.

7. smcrou

smcrou Guest

I keep getting a message that says error writing dvd please check the log file for more information.i check that and another error message comes up and says error reading sector 4571394 form f:\ block past end of recording on medida sense 21 00

8. BuzzKutt

BuzzKutt Member

I tried as advised but I must still be doing something wrong. I have made 2 coasters. I guess it needs to be spelled out for me step by step.
    I deselected the AC3 on one and now no audio period. Please help I need coasters but this is getting expensive.

9. arniebear

arniebear Active member

Try the guides in my sig, and read newbie thread there is lots of info on how to burn, and settings.