1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Directory not found/AnyDVD/CloneDVD

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by furballi, Jan 5, 2005.

1. furballi

furballi Member

Running AnyDVD 4.4.0.0, CloneDVD 2.5.4.3 with WXP Pro. After launching AnyDVD and CloneDVD, I browse to the M drive:\VIDEO_TS containing the original DVD to be backed up.

Got this message from CloneDVD:

directory not found: M:/VIDEO_TS
    [OSUtillO [WString]]

I do see the various chapters on the right menu screen but could not get CloneCD to work.

TIA

2. MarkNZ

MarkNZ Regular member

Try reinstalling the s/w and reboot

3. GregHaase

GregHaase Guest

Don't know if this is related but I am having a problem when I have the "Show Information" option selected. I like the feature but when a second user on my pc logs in and tries to use a program to copy a CD it will not recognize the drive. When I switch back to my setting I see the "Show Information" displayed. I close the window then switch back to the second user and I am then able to see the drive and directory. I have just sent in a help question to them on this subject. Until then I have turned off the "Show Information" option and I don't have any problems with any user on this PC. Good luck.

4. brobear

brobear Guest

Furball
    Those programs aren't meant for a 600MHz processor, even if you added XP to your old computer. It has to be equipment or user error, because you're using one of the simplest transcoders and AnyDVD is a "no brainer".