1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DiRT

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by BurningAs, Jun 13, 2007.

1. BurningAs

BurningAs Regular member

Hey,

anyone played this yet? seems fun, its suppose to have best graphics yet!

2. wabashman

wabashman Active member

havent even heard of it.....whats the story line?
    nevermind...just found a demo on BC for it. been waiting for a good rally racing game for 360. about time. now all they need is a good atv/moto-cross game.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2007
  3. steimy

steimy Active member

They have the demo on XBL if you want to try it. I heard the same thing as you, it is supposed to be some of the best graphics and gameplay for any racing game on a next gen console. Plus fans of the series will be happy to know that Colin McRae 07 will also be on the 360 later this year. I plan to get it no matter what since none of the Colin McRae games i hat for Xbox ever let me down.

4. wabashman

wabashman Active member

well some of us dont have live to get the demo, lol. especially me. not because ive been banned, but due to not having the net at home. only place i have it now is at the parents work. and i dont feel like taking my 360 in there whenever i want to play on live, so ill just wait until i get back to school for the good ole fast net. but ill rent the game when it comes out either way!!

5. shinnster

shinnster Regular member

yeah man this game looks awesome! i played the demo and can not wait for the full version! the graphics blow away forza 2 imo.
    well worth it if you like a good racing game!

6. itzjonny

itzjonny Regular member

Played the demo; awesome game.

but theres a full nzb of it out now on some newgroups.

7. BurningAs

BurningAs Regular member

started this today. Very fun. You don't have to drive like u do in Forza 2. No breaks needed. just let on the accerlator and turn.

great game! and very good graphics!

8. xHaydenx

xHaydenx Regular member

Yeah, it's a real sweet game. Not exactly realistic, but it makes up for that with fun and some really jaw-dropping graphics.

Oh, and there's some stages where you race big buses across the desert: loads of fun!

9. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

My 4 yr old son loves Dirt.. especially when he saw you have different big buses to drive. Just wish every race had opponents.

10. BurningAs

BurningAs Regular member

lol, just did that race. it was very fun. This game has got good time to award ratio. i'm 3 hrs into it and already got 200 points.

11. flowfast

flowfast Regular member

Great game but a little too short. I have 1000 gamerscore and only 14 hours of game play.

To get the 1000 miles ach it has to be done in career mode. The easiest way is doing Pikes Peak(full). The course is 12.4 miles long and you can average about 100+mph on that one.

ps. i am ranked 200th in the world on Pikes Peak bitches!!! Suzuki Escudo FTW.

12. SmoothD

SmoothD Member

It's good to see a post about the quality of game in here rather than just a bunch of burning problems. I actualy think the game is good and very easy gameplay. Im about half way through it and plan to play career mode to the end. The only racing game I actually plan to finish.