1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disc ID help please

Discussion in 'PS2' started by hen92, Jan 5, 2005.

1. hen92

hen92 Member

Does anyone know how to get a valid disc id on the slimline? I load the disc id cd it says insert disc and i do and I press x it doesnt work. I also have a modchip its the Matrix infinity too. So anyone have any solutions? Would be Really helpful please. =) I think it seems to be something with loading. When i leave the lid open it says getting Disc ID. It can't because its not spinning and i left it there for 30 mins. So yeah. If you guys see a thread like this already and its answered im sorry and if you see please put a website so that i go to it and find my solution. Thanks

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

what do you mean by its not working?

3. Hippyer

Hippyer Member

I have the same problem as this. I have the CD version of disc ID util. It loads fine, I then take it out, put in original, close and press x.

And nothing changes, still get the original error messages.

I was thinking this might be a slimline problem, as it's a flip lid and doesn't eject like the other ps2's. But then I know nothing and am just guessing.

Any help appreciated, ta.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2010