1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disc ID Insertor V2.01

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Winning11, Dec 19, 2004.

1. Winning11

Winning11 Guest

When I try to install Disc ID Insertor V2.01
    , i get this error message: "Component 'comdlg32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"
    Any ideas?

2. teggy

teggy Regular member

I am near enough sure that happens to everyone(It is odd however). It happened to me and another guy on this forum, just google for the file and copy it into your sys32 or sys directory.

Sorry I can't remember, but when you google the file the site you get it from should say which of the two directories. I am 99.9% sure it goes into the sys32.

Just a note about PES4, ditch the PS2 version and get the PC. Wolf Furry Evolution 3.0 patch. I installed it on my sis's BF's copy and it brilliant.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2004
  3. Winning11

Winning11 Guest

Is it really worth it to get the pc version?? Tthe ps2 versions both we8 and pes4 kick ass, and with the patches, well u know.....

4. teggy

teggy Regular member

PC version has an online hack as well... meaning you can play over the internet instead of just LAN. Me myself am dissapointed that the PS2 didn't get netplay, that just shows that Xbox live is played far much more... to hell with the xboxers!

Also the patch is the same, new music, real kits, real stadiums, better menu screens... also has an option file that fixes all the names and transfers.

And why play WE8 and PES4, technically they are the same game. I haven't played the WE games but i'm assuming they focus on the J-League. But they are the same games...

Last edited: Dec 21, 2004
  5. Winning11

Winning11 Guest

Actually i think we8 is slightly better, and it has more patches since it came out first. To bad we can't play online, it would've been awesome.