1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disc Id Utility!!! Please help...

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by sooner1, Feb 20, 2005.

1. sooner1

sooner1 Member

I have downloaded this program from various links. I have tried for both the cd and DVD versions. The last was the DVD version which was rebuild.iso. I burned it using Roxio. Like all my other failed attempts it says not a valid ps2 disc when booting up with swap magic. Im using memorex +R buring at a slow speed. Im to the point where I dont know what to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

you shouldn't use roxio for burning anything. Try burning the image with dvd decrypter.

3. sooner1

sooner1 Member

Im using dvd decrypter now. IT gets to 100% but now its just sitting at 0% finalization rate for the last 20 mins. I even burned it at 1x speed!

Last edited: Feb 20, 2005
  4. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

man, your just having all kinds of problems. Stop dvd decrypter and try the disc anyways.

5. sooner1

sooner1 Member

lol. That was unreal I finally got a copy that worked. For some reason my ps2 wont always read my swap magic dvd disc it goes to browser I select it then it gives me disc read error. I just set this thing up yesterday. Is there a reason why it only works half the time? Even the id reader I used it three times before it actually worked. Before I took ps2 apart I never had these problems. Anyway SLY, I thank you for your help! What do I need to do next in order to patch this up. I wrote down the 3 seperate lines of ID. Thanks again bro.

6. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

you use the image patcher to patch the game image on your computer (the first line is all you need).

7. bonquesha

bonquesha Member

I need the DVD version of disc ID so that i can use it with my swap magic. I tried getting it off the ps2ownz site, but i havent registered, and they arent accepting registrations right now. Can someone who has it help me out please?