1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disc ID utility/PS2 slim HELP!!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Jmlax19, Apr 27, 2005.

1. Jmlax19

Jmlax19 Member

I successfully burnt Disc ID utility to a CDR. Now the PS2 will not let me swap it out with the Original to get the ID. The disc keeps spinning and does not stop! The only way to get it out is hand stop it and put the original in!! Which cannot be good for the PS2!! I recently just put a Ghost switch in my PS2 slim.!! Any ideas about how to get the PS2 to stop spinning so i can swap the other?? Thanx

2. Trainp

Trainp Member

just eject reguarly as u do with any ordinary game....then insert the original game and press x.....thats all...if that doesnt work then i dont know what else to tell you but it should work

3. Jmlax19

Jmlax19 Member

This is what happens! I put my swap magic 3.3 cdr in, then swap with Disc Id utility, (The PS2 will let me swap that) however, when the disc Id utility asks to insert original game, I press eject button- the flip top opens and cd starts to slow down but still spins!! Only way to stop it is hand stop it! From there I dont know?

4. E_Pizza

E_Pizza Regular member

the proble that you are having is that this util is not compatible with slimeline models. Do not try to stop the disc spinning it will cause damage to your ps2.

5. Jmlax19

Jmlax19 Member

Is there any other way to get the PS2 DNAS Id's other than the Disc ID utility!!