1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disc To Disc

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Uppercut, Dec 21, 2004.

1. Uppercut

Uppercut Guest

Hi who knos if u can burn a ps2 game disc to disc n if u cant den y not.

2. Thweet

Thweet Member

IVE DONE IT WITH CD BASED GAMES, AND WITH 1 DVD GAME SUCCESSFULLY. ITS NOT REALLY WORTH THE HASSLE. YOU NEED ALOT OF RAN TO DO DIRECT COPIES. I READ SOMEWHERE IT WAS ATLEAST 256 BUT I THINK ATLEAST 512MB. IF YOUR GONNA TRY IT MAKE SURE U RESTART YOUR COMPUTER BEFORE U BURN. SO THE SYSTEM RESOURCES R EMPTY. I DO DIRECT COPY ALOT WITH DVD MOVIES AND THEY DONT WORK UNLESS I BURN SLOW AFTER COMPUTERS BEEN RESTARTED

3. Raiten

Raiten Regular member

Wow....lots of capitol letters. Burning disc to disc is easily done if you have 2 DVD burners, obviously. Just use Alcohol 120% or Nero to copy them. But most people don't have 2 DVD burners since 1 is enough. Therefore they just use DVD Decrypter to rip the ISO from the original disc and then burn it onto the DVD-R with the same program.

4. Ya_Boi

Ya_Boi Member

Why would you need two dvd burners...seems like you would only need a dvd rom and a dvd burner. It will probably take a lot longer to burn than if you burned from your hard drive...but it wouldnt take any more ram or space to do it.