1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disc won't load, blank screen, please help!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Cheezit, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Cheezit

Cheezit Member

I'm a real noob at this stuff so please bear with me. I joined specifically just to ask this question. So I got this game online and I'm trying to burn it but it has been unsuccessful when booting it. It is Naruto Accel 2.

I followed this guide exactly (and even bought Taiyo Yudens but the previous attempt didn't work! (They just arrived today and still don't work!)

http://versatile1.wordpress.com/200...rent-to-dvd-using-dvd-decrypter/#comment-1897

I thought it was because of my media but even Taiyo Yudens don't work! I don't understand what I'm doing wrong! Please help me, I'm desperately awaiting to play.

The Yudens are DVD+R (I have a slim) and their max speed is 8 so I burned at four. I may have had problems in the steps but it didn't seem like it. Also when I try to boot it it makes the sound that its trying to read it but stops over and over again.

EDIT: So actually, it sort of loads after a really long time. It's REALLY slow like the opening flickers slowly. Any way to fix the slowness?

2nd EDIT: Ok, now it slightly pauses during the opening sequence though the rest is fine.

I thought this board would be much faster...

Last edited: Dec 20, 2007
  2. schweet

schweet Guest

3. Cheezit

Cheezit Member

Not really. The problem I have now is it's SLOW. Like it takes me over 10 mins just to get to the title screen. It makes noises that it shouldn't and the laser goes in and out a lot. It may be the laser but I don't know how to clean it. I heard alcohol but how am I supposed to get that? /noob