1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disconnect Isuues

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by will9000, Sep 20, 2007.

1. will9000

will9000 Guest

Ok so now I'm getting pissed off. I finally get high speed in my backwoods town and I have been playing online everyday. I bought warhawk and when I started the PS3 to get the bluetooth headset up and running I had to update. (From V1.92 to V1.93) I never had any disconnect problems on V1.92, but now magically I do on V1.93. I tried reinstalling V1.93 from USB 3 times now with no luck. I have also reset all to default, and cleared cache, cookies and authentication info. All I can do is login to resistance for about 2 minutes then I get this message: Network diconnecting Error 001411A0. I cannot find this error anywhere on Sony's site or on any other for that matter. Can someone help me please! I am also going to try the update from a memory stick pro and see what happens. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

2. cd250481

cd250481 Member

Couldnt you try updating through your ps3 (system update) and see if that resolves anything!!

3. will9000

will9000 Guest

Yeah, if I hadn't done that already that might work. LOL That was how I updated in the first place. Everything went fine with the update too. I did not have the 4% update problem at all. Does anyone have info on that error #? HELP

4. samshizze

samshizze Member

How do you connect to the internet? You using a hard line from your modem? Or connecting wirelessly through a router?

If going wireless through a router, not sure but its possible that your microphone is on the same frequency channel as your router, resulting in a loss of sygnal. Try changing the channel of your router from 6 to 11 and see if that helps. Wireless home phones also can cause this sort of problem.

5. will9000

will9000 Guest

I do connect wireless through my router. I have even tried this with out the mic on. I even went as far as to totally uninstall it and still no luck. I didn't really have any issues until that update, I think I will have to call sony.

6. will9000

will9000 Guest

I also forgot to mention that I don't notice any diconnecting errors until I login to online play, then I have about 2 minutes and I'm done.

7. Mr_Pink

Mr_Pink Regular member

I had a similar problem when upgrading to 1.92 (or 1.90 whatever it was). Mind you, prior to that update, I NEVER had a connection problem. BUT, after I "power cycled" my router, I no longer had a connection problem.

Since upgrading to 1.93, I've never had a connection problem either.

Power cycling is just a fancy term for rebooting your router. Have you tried that? Someone around here had a similar problem and when I mentioned this to them, it worked too.

8. Nourbasil

Nourbasil Member

Will9000... I've been having the same EXACT problem as u.. This stupid 1.93 update messed everything up, i'm almost 100% sure it's from the update.. i never had any issues with 1.92 and now with the 1.93 update everything sucks.. like u said it only disconnects during game.. waiting for sony to fix it.. if u find a way to fix it please inform me..

9. will9000

will9000 Guest

Yeah I did power cycle my router and modem. I still have the same issues. That was actually one of the first things I tried, I'm pretty sure that I have tried everything that I can do, I think that the update was just screwy. It was actually an update for people having diconnect issues on V1.92 which sucks, because I never had problems until V1.93. I am still trying to get answers from sony, but from what I am getting, I might have to wait for a new update.....This blows

10. Nourbasil

Nourbasil Member

yup.. we probably do have to wait for a new update.. i hope it's soon