1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diskmakers Plextor 15 disc sample

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by bratcher, Mar 9, 2005.

1. bratcher

bratcher Active member

www.discmarket.com

A bit more expensive then Metitline or Rima but for $4.99 (shipping) I can't complain about the free discs. Here is the info on them.

Manufacturer : TYG02
    Code : -
    Disc Type : DVD-R
    Usage : General
    Recording Layer : -
    Recording Speed : 4 X - 16 X
    Capacity : 4.38 GB
    4706076672 Bytes
    Additional Capacity : -
    Overburn Capacity : -

On the site they are listed as 8x speed. I used the special URL & code on the card that came with my Plextor DVDRW (px 716a) drive & they just arrived by UPS. Inside the box was a 25 disc cakebox with 15 DVD-R's in it, a DVD mailer sample, 15 paper sleeves & a DVD video with a plant tour. Not bad! They gave me more then I asked for...

I think I'm set on DVD's for awhile. 10 Maxells (bought at Walgreens the other day.) 3 Imation 2x Ritek G03's I got from my dad plus the 12 disc DVD-R sampler from Rima. 40 discs to burn.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2005
  2. kenneth1

kenneth1 Regular member

I got the same thing you did when I bought my Plextor drive, knew from past experience the disks where TY, thats all that I buy now are TY inkjet printables

3. bratcher

bratcher Active member

Discmaker is more expensive then Rima or Meritline as I've said before. Will buy TY's from now on as they are wonderful discs both CDR & DVD!

4. kenneth1

kenneth1 Regular member

Yes I know that, I buy my disks from rima, I was just stating I got the same deal as you did

5. bratcher

bratcher Active member

Yes I agree. TY is great media (both CDR & DVD) and Rima seems better (in customer service) then Meritline...

At least Rima gives free samples of some of it's products. Meritline won't do that.