1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dismantling a PS2

Discussion in 'PS2' started by V.i.P.e.R, Apr 20, 2003.

1. V.i.P.e.R

V.i.P.e.R Member

Is there any websites with diagrams on how to dismantle a ps2 to get to the board safely i need it super quick!_X_X_X_X_X_[small].:V.i.P.e.R:.
    V4 PS2
    Magic 3.1[/small]

2. V.i.P.e.R

V.i.P.e.R Member

3. ub2bad4u

ub2bad4u Guest

I don't think you would need a web site to dismantle the PS2 It is EXTREMELY easy to dismantle it trust me. But if you want to be safe just go to www.modchipinc.com and look on the left side and it will say installations (click it) than it will say Playstation 2 installation (click it) than it will say No-solder R mod v5/v6/v7 (click it) and wallah you will find your self some really good directions on how to dismantle your PS2, and it will also show you how to add the no solder modchip. I know my instructions are long but if you have any questions feel free to email me at ub2bad4u@yahoo.com

4. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

V.I.P.e.R - good for you!! you had a question and found the answer yourself and most important, you posted what you found. I hate when people post a question then they find their answer and just leave all the other people dying to know the same thing just hanging there waiting. disassembling might be an easy thing for most of us, but you might have helped out someone who's never done it, Good work.

5. axwardle

axwardle Regular member

ya people like me...... THANKS A TON!!!!!!