1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Displayed incorrectly in TV?

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by rgvrules, Jul 26, 2007.

1. rgvrules

rgvrules Member

Ok,I have read posts and such but im still abit confused about thisheres the thing. I burned a ps2 game (PAL) and when i play it on my ps2 using swap magic using ntsc ( using pal makes the screen go up and down real fast, ya know wut i mean =P) In NTSC the display doesnt move around BUT the screen is lower than its suppose to i cant read stuff that are in the bottom like 'now loading' and such, so my question is this, Will patching/turn into ntsc ( since its originally a PAL game ) fix the problem? If not what will? Sorry i know this has been posted but I havent seen anyone say that patching it fixes this type of problem only read that it fixes the constant moving of the screen problem..

2. OmriSama

OmriSama Regular member

Yes. You need to patch the ISO with PAL TO NTSC with Y FIX.

3. steimy

steimy Active member

the above could fix the problem for you. Sometime it will not. Screen cut off is just one of the drawbacks of using Swap Magic when playing games from other regions.

4. rgvrules

rgvrules Member

Koo, so then it most likely can be fix with the Y fix, so thats how you fix that type of problem then? Just patching it should work, so then i dont need to convert it?

5. jazbebies

jazbebies Guest

Yeah it usually fixes the problem