1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Div X plz help

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by ILoveAD, Jan 12, 2005.

1. ILoveAD

ILoveAD Guest

Hey i got a DL-ed movie from internet and i can play it and watch it on the computer....well i wanna put it on a disc (DVD) so i can watch @ home.....how do i do that? Someone told me to use Div X but all ive learned to do with that is watch a movie on it....Can someone teach me how to burn it to a dic (DVD) w/Div X or a better program you would recomend?
    Thank You for Any Help!

2. Woz

Woz Regular member

Depends on what the file extension is. Is it one of the following?:

.avi
    .mpeg
    ?

Let me know then we can take the next step :D

Woz

3. ILoveAD

ILoveAD Guest

4. RussReef

RussReef Guest

5. ILoveAD

ILoveAD Guest

LOL i like #4 its a very good instruction!...............................So in fututre schould i always DL .avi?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2005
  6. ILoveAD

ILoveAD Guest

I clicke dthe convert button and it started the progress bar...well it didnt ask me what i wanted it to convert to...does it auto. convert to VOB? And then how do i Burn VOB >??? Sorry im stupid but thanks for all the help!

7. ILoveAD

ILoveAD Guest

ok ive sucessfully converted it i dont no if its VOB but i converted it....i looked at the file it says VIdeo_TS ....how do i get to DVD???? Thank You Im Sorry im so much trouble!

8. Woz

Woz Regular member

I have had those files in the past and what I normally do is drag them into Nero; the option for DVD files. This is the latest version of Nero though. Give it a go and tell us how you have got on.

Woz

9. Bruin§Fan

Bruin§Fan Guest

when i do that nero cant find the file....what did i do to get banned?!! Is there a way i can see all the threads i subscribed to on the other account?! WHat did i do?!!! I sthere a way i can find somebody (like their names like the threads they have talked in?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2005
  10. ACDCMain

ACDCMain Member

Hey! that happened to me to! only with w3 frozen throne! Ive burned like a millin games on clone cd too! ive been wantin to copy w3 forever! Did you get it figured out bruinsfan? Can you help me geestar or bruins? sorry in newb....