1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

divifix

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by filmsrus, Jan 17, 2003.

1. filmsrus

filmsrus Member

ive got a little problem i downloaded a movie which was in two parts now they both played perfect in wmplayer and videolan but i wanted to put on cd to play on my dvd player but when i tried to convert the first file with tmpeg it couldnt cos there was a couple of errors in the film so i thought i'd try divfix to fix the problem which it did but when i put it on cd and played it on the dvd the sound was out of sync with the film it seemed alright at first but the more the film went on the more it went out of sync now iam not very computer minded so i dont no if it is divfix but i only used divfix on the first file of the film cos i didnt need to use it on the second part and the second part thats in sync its just the one what i did with divfix thats seems to of gone out of sync and now i cant seem to watch the original on the com cos it overwrited it so any help would be very much appreciatated cheers>filmsrus

2. Twilite

Twilite Regular member

I don't know how this can help since you've lost the original but maybe it will help in the future. Losing audio to video sync after writing to CD seems to be a common problem if you burn at too high of a speed. I never burn at anything higher than 8x and no longer have any issues with this. Also make sure DMA is enabled on your CD burner if it supports it.

3. filmsrus

filmsrus Member

cheers for that mate i will give that a go and let u no if it worked or not cheers

Last edited: Jan 22, 2003