1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divineo shipping clone wiikeys?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by I7aliano, May 27, 2007.

1. I7aliano

I7aliano Member

Hey guys. I recently purchased an order for an original wiikey on Divineo a day ago, so it hasn't shipped, along with the clear case with blue led's.

I have heard that Divineo has sent people clones even though they ordered the original wiikey. Is this true, or did the people simply mean they sell clones as well as originals?

Also, I chose fedex express, which they claim is overnight delivery. I live in the US, so is there any chance the order will take less than a few days to arrive? I looked everywhere for a US dealer that sells a wiikey and xcm led case, but Divineo seemed the best bet for me at the time.

Please let me know about your experiences with this dealer, and whether or not their merchandise they send me will be what they say it is. Thanks alot

2. JmNasium

JmNasium Member

From what I heard, they were shipping clones before, but now they've separated the clones from the real ones. But please update me on what you get. I'm thinking about getting one from them too

3. Menion

Menion Regular member

yeah they can get it over here from hong kong within a couple days they dont celebrate memorial day over there so the shipping steam will be sending it right about now and you should probably have it tuesday latest wendsday, Not sure about the clones but i ordered My Blue XCM case from them It came through alright though the Eject buttons seem to have problems not being long enough as for modchips www.modchipstore.com

4. JmNasium

JmNasium Member

Just a quick update. I found this: http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=15438

There is some news posted in the forums recently and said Divineo CN is selling Clone Wiikey , we would like to clarify that all the Wiikey we have ( since the first date we put it online ) is 100% original. We would recommend the customers to identify it by the "upgrade " which will release soon from the official site but not the image of the chip because the clone makers can produce the same PCB like original in 2 weeks.
    According to the information posted in the forums : only order from OFFICIAL resellers listed on the Wiikey site to ensure you will get a 100% authentic working chip.

5. I7aliano

I7aliano Member

I have read a lot of bad reviews from them, but it looks like they are actually ok. Shipping costs a bit, but other than that they have already processed my order, and will hopefully get it to me by wed.

I'm planning on installing the custom case because I like pimpimg out my gaming machines like that, and installing the wiikey using long wires, and stashing it in the side like in This Picture

I'll update you guys on how everything goes, let me know if there's anything special for modding the Wii, and if putting the chip on the side like that is a good idea. Thanks

6. navahmed

navahmed Member

apologies for my ignorance, but what is a Blue XCM case ?
    will i need it for installing a wiikey into my wii?

7. I7aliano

I7aliano Member

The case I am referring to would be this one. I figure since I am installing the modchip and taking everything apart, why not replace the case while I am at it? Not to mention all my friends will be mad with envy. :)

8. I7aliano

I7aliano Member

I'm also curious if Divineo is shipping out the latest version wiikey, which looks like this, and if they are putting the authentic hologram stickers on the chip package. Have any of you guys recieved a chip that matches this description from them?

9. jimmy42

jimmy42 Regular member

Divineo.com actually ships North American Orders out of their Canadian Location... Unless of course you ordered from divineo.cn which ships from Hong Kong..

Divineo has been known to sell clones of the WiiKEY and if they do have the original in stock its safe to assume they have the OLDER version and not the latest one. They tend to order very large volumes of chips at once so they are probably still cleaning up their old stock.

Also I may be incorrect in the following statement, but didnt the Wiikey update from the Official Wiikey producers state that it would also work with the Clone chips? So Divineo stating that they can update a clone by upgrade may not be correct. However I could be wrong.

Have they issued you a tracking number yet? As they are notorious for not shipping orders on time at all... And their recent lawsuit with the US Govt and the ESA in which they lost $9million US isnt helping them any..

EDIT

ALSO NOTE DIVINEO IS NOT LISTED ON http://www.wiikey.cn/resellers.html

BECAUSE OF THEIR CLONE SALES...

AND THE OFFICIAL XCM SITE IS http://www.xcm.cc not the xcmlive site (which is divineo owned and controlled)

Last edited: May 28, 2007
  10. I7aliano

I7aliano Member

I received the tracking number early this morning. It hasn't shipped yet, but estimated delivery is Wednesday, the 30th. I don't think they will deliberately sell me a clone now, because in the past they accidentally had a clone shipment get mixed in with a legit one, which was not their fault.

Right now, they offer the clones and the originals since they need to get rid of them. It probably doesn't matter If I get the latest version chip or not, plus I can spot a fake from a mile away after viewing all the pictures, so I'll know for sure if the one I get is legit, haha.

11. jimmy42

jimmy42 Regular member

Hopefully everything works out for you.

Which Divineo did you purchase from? .com .cn ?

12. I7aliano

I7aliano Member

Purchased from the .com site. I'll update everyone to how it goes when I get everything setup.

13. I7aliano

I7aliano Member

Everything went 100%. Recieved the wiikey and xcm case wednesday because it was sent fedex express. Express was the only shipping option which cost nearly 30 bucks, but it was very fast, was processed monday and shipped right away. Wiikey is 100% legit, installed and working great, no problems so far.

14. jimmy42

jimmy42 Regular member

Excellent... great to hear everything went well for you.

Too bad they didnt offer ground shipping.

Did this come from CANADA or in the US ?

15. I7aliano

I7aliano Member

Canada, I honestly could not find one dealer, besides modchipstore.com that sold exclusively in the USA. If you just need a modchip, order from modchipstore, they offer all forms of shipping I believe. I only ordered the chip and case from divineo because they were the only guys that sold both items.

16. jimmy42

jimmy42 Regular member

www.xbox-modchips.com sells both items and i think they have us and canada locations.

Were you charged duties and taxes since the shipment came from outside the country?

17. I7aliano

I7aliano Member

I'm guessing it was included, but otherwise I wasn't charged anything extra beyond the 30 dollar express shipping that I know of.

18. jimmy42

jimmy42 Regular member

decent :)

Do you have any pics of your wii with the new case?

19. I7aliano

I7aliano Member

I don't, but I'll see about getting some up soon.

20. jimmy42

jimmy42 Regular member

cool thanks :)