1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(divx) AVI 2 DVD+R

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by GarrettR, Apr 16, 2003.

1. GarrettR

GarrettR Member

How Can I convert a DIvx Movie to A .vob or a .m2v and burn it to a DVD+R I tried doing it with tmpeg enc it converted to .m2v with sound file. Tried burning it with Nero And it said SOme thing about the file being bigger then 2 Gigs and I couldn't burn it. I was wondering if there is a program that converts the files to .vob or A program that will let me burn the .m2v and audio file onto the disk without a hassle any help is appreciated Thanks.

g

2. thingimij

thingimij Guest

you need to convert to vobs.

either ifoedit or maestro will do it.

thingimijig.

3. LuNaTiC

LuNaTiC Guest

I've used Ulead MovieFactory2 in the past for this. It does all the transcoding for you but you must have the divx codecs installed on your system for it to work with this format.

4. Yuriv

Yuriv Regular member

Do you guys generally put one DivX movie on one DVDr, or do you encode at a lower bitrate and put two DivX movies on one DVDr. Will the original DivX quality be maintained if I encode to VOB at a bitrate of, say, 2800 (so that about 200 mins will fit on one DVDr)?
    Thanks...