1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

divx to dvd using Nero?

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by juicer, Dec 18, 2004.

1. juicer

juicer Member

I just tried (twice) unsuccessfully to copy DivX movie to DVD using Nero 6 Express. Does Nero Vision Express do the conversion automatically or must I first use something like VSO DivxToDVD and then burn with Nero?

2. djscoop

djscoop Active member

3. juicer

juicer Member

I used VSO DivxToDVD OK for each of the parts of the movies but when I try to drag them to Nero6 ("Burn DVD-Video files" function) it only allows me to drag one or the other of the converted files but not BOTH. The Nero Express message is "A special entry already present on the target location. Original, Joilet or ISO file names can be identical." I can burn each of these individually at great speed. How can I combine these two parts of the movie to burn them as one movie QUICKLY as through this function.
    PS I am able to drag both files and burn successfully if I use the Nero6 (Make Your Own DVD-Video) but it takes hours instead of minutes needed to Burn as with the "Burn DVD-Video files" function.

4. Bobisnew

Bobisnew Guest

It won't work with just nero. You need to download nero recode, free, then you can put the converted divx files, which should be .vob, etc. Then burn.