1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DivX/VD/Fraps Problem

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by Sam666, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Sam666

Sam666 Member

Well this is the first time recording anything and dubbing etc, I recorded BF2 in fraps at 60 fps and full screen (1680 x 1050) with sound on. The file came out at 4.1GB and 1:46seconds long.

If you play it and watch it from the start in windows media player, at around 14-16 seconds in it just closes. But if you play it and click anywhere (even at that time) it works fine. And VD just closes at the same place too if you try to watch or encode. I managed to find this error:

Code:
    An out-of-bounds memory access (access violation) occurred in module 'libavcodec'...
    ...writing address 8BD60AAA...
    ...while decompressing video frame 810 (VideoSource.cpp:1778)...
    ...while using input buffer at 03b60020-03ce8a9f (VideoSource.cpp:1777)...
    ...while using output buffer at 019a0000-0205aa83 (VideoSource.cpp:1776)...
    ...while running thread "" (thread.cpp:152). 
    So what can I do to fix that? I try importing to windows movie maker and it just closed while I was afk. When I also try to encode this and other files I recorded around the same time in Divx in VD it says

Code:
    "Video compression error: The source image format is not acceptable. (error code -2)
    Someone help me out please, I've never used any of these tools before or recorded proper stuff, I just want to upload my bf2 vid to youtube with a decent file size and nice quality

2. Sam666

Sam666 Member