1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DivX video quality changed after burning

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by NICKLER, Aug 2, 2007.

1. NICKLER

NICKLER Member

I have been converting and burning divX movies for many years now. I use the lastest version of nero and burn a data dvd with about 4 or 5 videos on it and have been watching them on my sony DivX player with absolutely no issues for a long time now. Just recently 1 or 2 of the 5 videos on my dvds that I burn play black and white and the picture is not centered on the screen. Im not sure what the problem is. I didn't start using any new DVD media. Im thinking I might need a new burner. Its about 2 years old but it has been used many many times. Any ideas? Thanks

2. ugc

ugc Regular member

does this problem only show up on NEW burned disc? and have you played some of the older disc laying around to make sure it is not your player giving you this issue?

3. celtic_d

celtic_d Regular member

Corrupt data shouldn't look like that. My guess is that there is something about the files that your player doesn't like. Try playing the disc on your PC.