1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

divx video quality

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by 8912x, Dec 4, 2001.

1. 8912x

8912x Guest

whenever i watch a divx movie on my computer the colors seems to be a lot darker than they should be. I have the latest 4.11 codec installed. I think it might be a problem with one of the filters or somethin because whenever i alt enter into full screen then alt enter back to normal size the colors in the movie are what they should be then a few seconds later the filter or something sets in and makes all the colors darker than they should be. is there a way to fix this because its driving me mad! especially in crouching tiger hidden dragon i can barely see the movie because the color is so dark.

2. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

Once you select the movie with Media Player and start playing it, go to File menu and select properties. From Advanced tab you can see the codecs, etc that are running when playing the movie. Select DivX and click for properties -- you should see Brightness, etc values in there and you can change those.