1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DivxToDVD making my computer crash

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by klemperal, Apr 25, 2007.

1. klemperal

klemperal Regular member

Any of you experience this before? I'm trying to convert some avis to DVD and I have way more then enough space on my drive, so that wouldn't be the problem. Let me know if you can help me out as this is getting on my nerves :)

2. whassup

whassup Regular member

Any of those avi's downloaded? Could be errors in it.

3. klemperal

klemperal Regular member

I'll try a different AVIs right now. I've been running into a lot of problems with these AVIs with alot of other programs besides DivxtoDVD i.e. Nero vision 4, DIKO and even DVDSanta trial version. The strange thing is some of the individual AVIs are fine and the ones that don't want to convert make my computer crash regardless of what program I'm using. Oh well, I'll try a different disk and if my luck changes then I'll know if the first set of AVIs are corrupted. In the mean time though, if you all can think of any potential fixes for this predicament.

4. attar

attar Senior member

5. whassup

whassup Regular member

If some work and some don't, IMO, definitely sounds like some of them are corrupted.