1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DJ MAX Portable 2 not working

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by zero01, Jun 6, 2007.

1. zero01

zero01 Member

I can't seem to get DJ MAX Portable 2 to work for my PSP. I'll try to explain as best I can..

Firmware history: 2.60 -> 2.71 -> 1.50 -> 3.40OE-A

I also reformatted my mem stick before and after each firmware update, and default settings.. no problems with the firmware updates.

I can get the game to run by having no-UMD disabled, however this causes the game to crash after 2-3 songs and seems to be a common problem with everyone. The solution seems to be to run the game with no-UMD enabled, but that won't work for me at all, whenever I have no-UMD enabled I get the message: "The game could not be started (80020321)"

So basically my no-UMD function doesn't seem to be working when it's enabled.. I saw one person with a similar problem/error message but couldn't find a solution.

Here's what I've already tried...
    -reformatting memory stick, putting only the uncompressed .iso in my ISO folder
    -deleting config.se in flash1
    -resetting to default settings
    -tried different options in the Advanced->Advanced menu from recovery

and I still get the same error message when I try to run no-UMD enabled.

anyone have any ideas? should i try to reflash to 1.50 -> 3.40OE-A or to a earlier cfw?

2. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

Do you have customized themes?
    Make sure you disable ALL plugin's.

Try reformat your memory stick to FAT.
    Connect your memory stick to computer, then go to Start -> Run -> Type in cmd.
    In the dos promt, type in: format e:/ fs: FAT
    Say yes when promted.
    e:/ is your ms drive.