1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DM 7025 - A little help please...

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by mhill7895, Dec 1, 2007.

1. mhill7895

mhill7895 Member

I've been searching around for a couple of days now and I haven't really come up with anything: so I'm giving up and asking for help.

I've just bought myself and DM 7025 with dual DVB-C tuners. It's going to arrive over the next couple of days. I'm moving up from a Nokia Dbox2 that runs Commando 8.2. I'm knowlegable enough about the Dbox2, the keys, etc.

Is there a guide as to which images to use, how to flash, how to setup the cams and keys? Which is the best image? How do you work with both tuners?

I suppose my question is: does someone happen to have a handy guide? I understand that the 7025 is very different form the other boxes and needs a different image? Is this right, I'm assuming that this is because of the dual tuner?

Anyway, any help is much appreciated.

2. 6040vec

6040vec Member

@ mhill7895
    Did you get your DM7025 working yet. What cable system are you connected to.If not give me a Pm.

3. dreamboxc

dreamboxc Member