1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dm800se

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by gttdi, Sep 20, 2011.

1. gttdi

gttdi Regular member

Looking at buying 1 of these receivers can anyone tell me where the best place online to buy 1 i need it posted to dublin

2. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

buy off dreambox site? don't understand question. do you want to buy a clone. not sure it is yet available!!!!

3. Alfa33Man

Alfa33Man Member

Last edited: Sep 21, 2011
  4. atghawkin

atghawkin Regular member

I got my dm800 pvrhd from yaoxincn.com . a chinese site ,contact: tina11_star@hotmail.com and get a price for the box + delivery she will ask you to pay with paypal . i saw on other posts that getting delivery by ems is better than dhs (for customs) ems is longer but safer,had no probs

5. lukeian5

lukeian5 Member

Have read on other forums,the Dm800se is £154 delivered, from Tina @ Yaoxin . But have also read bout customs stopping shipments, even tho they mark the parcels as sample goods. Do ya, don't ya ??? If I were gonna get a Dm800se, I think I'd go for Satboxes, at least your sure to get it, allbeit 30-40 euro extra, you also have support closer to home (depending where you live) if something goes wrong with your box, just my opinion.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2011
  6. gttdi

gttdi Regular member

thanks for the replys yes i was looking for a clone dm800se ended up picking 1 up from someone in dublin who was advertising on gumtree got it for €190 cheapest i could find without buying from china and risking getting caught by customs.