1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DMS3 Failed games list

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by nakanenui, Oct 20, 2004.

1. nakanenui

nakanenui Member

For all of those people that have a DMS3 installed in their PS2, are there any games that you have backed up that dont work. I am using DVDdecryptor and RITEKS. I was going to start buring at 4x since I have the G04s and its a waste to buy them if you only write at 1-2x, right?

Back on topic. Can we start a list of games that dont work using dvddecryptor and DMS3. Thanks.

2. 2005

2005 Regular member

Burn at 1x, yes itll take a lot longer but a job done right the first time saves you time and money in the long run... go ahead at 2x if you want but i wouldnt.

3. punx777

punx777 Regular member

everyone says to burn at 1x.....
    to be honost, with my matrix infinity mod, i always burn at 4x and ive never had one failed game or skippy game?

(not here to corrupt anyones mind just sayin)

4. nakanenui

nakanenui Member

Games work when I burn at 4x. Whoohoo. If I use my dvd burner to read the game, it reads at up to 10x instead of 1-2x in my dvd rom. time to update firmware on my dvd rom?

Do EA games and Online games need patching even if I dont want to play online? Thanks.

5. punx777

punx777 Regular member

nope only if ya wanta play online:)