1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dms3 installers in the Atlanta area

Discussion in 'PS2' started by atlnicca, May 17, 2004.

1. atlnicca

atlnicca Regular member

ok, i found a good reliable site with the dms3 on sale for a reasonable price, and after monthes of reading these forums and comparing the different chips, ive finally decided to get one and ive picked the dms3. the only problem is, im terrible at soldering, and my father said he could do it, but i took my ps2 apart and when hesaw the small solder points said nvm his eyes are too bad. so he says i should either A) leave it unmodded or B) find someone local to do it. so i was wondering if anybody in atlanta can install a dms3 for me, and someone i can return to if i have a problem with it, or it stops working.

yes ive searched for atl installers but one was unanswered and another didnt have the info i needed. sp thanks for any replies

2. account

account Guest

try http://chipinstallation.com and search but if you cant find one on there then you might be out of luck and have to send it in. check your private messages

3. atlnicca

atlnicca Regular member

i checked that site, and couldnt find not one for atlanta. somebody said that places that sell import games usually solder, so if anybody knows this is true and knows of import retail, please respond.

4. atlnicca

atlnicca Regular member

Do you think a technician or tv repair guy could install the dms3 for me?