1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DMS3 - opinions?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by garo420, Jun 25, 2003.

1. garo420

garo420 Member

I am looking to get a DMS3 chip and wanted to see if anyone had problems with it at all? I suck ass at sodering, but other than that it looks tight.

Let me know if you guys have had any probs.

peace,
    /g

2. psx245

psx245 Regular member

i say that the dms3 is too expensive but it is a good modchip. If you want to save a little bit more money get a magic 3.1 for around $30. It doesn't seem that there are too much difference between them.

Good Luck on finding the right modchip!!!

3. ELI_ICE

ELI_ICE Guest

if you dont have any soldering experience, don't do it yourself. dms3 is more sensitive on the wires and installation. i would recommend messiah2 pro .

4. cmp333

cmp333 Member

Messiah2 is a good chip but as of now the DMS3 is the best chip on the market as far as features go. I don't if the Messiah2 has these features, but DMS3 has a flash rom built into it that can be upgraded as new anti-mod technology develops so you do not have to purchase a newer chip, it also has a sleep feature as well for online gaming modchip checks. As psx245 noted it is harder to install though.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2003