1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DMS3 Plus Chip For Sale

Discussion in 'PS2' started by dragonfli, Sep 15, 2004.

1. dragonfli

dragonfli Member

For Sale: DMS3 Plus. Just purchased from Divineo for $50 plus $16.00 shipping. I didn't realize how much smaller the solder points are in the PS2 compared to the XBOX so I ended up not using the chip and stuck to the fliptop/swap method. Anyway, me not wanting to try to solder that small could be your gain! I will be willing to let this chip go for $35, free shipping. This is a great deal compared to Divineo ($66). I will not be selling this on eBay (since you can't), but you can check my feedback on eBay - user name dragon-fli (100% 222 transactions). Email me at dragon-fli@cox.net if you are interested.

2. snaker

snaker Member

I saw on a divineo site and the DMS3 plus has 42.99$ and if you buy it with air mail it is plus 5$.All together are 47.99$.So i don't think that the offer is good(-12.99).Can you make a better one?

3. dragonfli

dragonfli Member

Wow, that sucks. I literally ordered this thing like a week ago from divineo and the price was $50 with $16 shipping (there was not an airmail option then! I though that the shipping seemed awfully high) Figures though, stuff like that always happens to me. Anyway, I don't have a use for the ship so anything is better than nothing. How about $25? If not make an offer.

4. snaker

snaker Member

How about 18$.You know i mode a lot of ps2 every month and i don't have anything to loose as i buy them 50,50 and the price goes really down.And in my ps2 i have a matrix infinity ,which is as good as DMS3 plus.If you agree with the offer tell me how to send the money and your e-mail to contact you personaly.Thanks.