1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dms3 plus in v4 gap

Discussion in 'PS2' started by account, Dec 7, 2004.

1. account

account Guest

i was installing a dms3 + into a version 4 and after following all the pics i had some spots left on the chip that weren't in the pics they are Q,R,S,T,U,V those were not in any of the pics where do i connect them or are they just not included in the v4?

also i put the console back together and when i tested it works fine except it doesnt play backups it gets a "disc read error" but thats the laser and i know that for a fact.

i need an answer ASAP

2. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

n you call yerself a pro... pffff.... i told you long time ago NEVER EVER do a modchip on a v4... they never hold the chip long...

3. tolu515

tolu515 Guest

Are you serious Cyprien because I just got my v4 no gap modded

4. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

v4 ps2 are OLD man... if you got old v4 and planning to put a chip in it forget it... it will brake down while the install or after the install... its better to buy a new ps2 and put a good chip into it...

5. account

account Guest

i install into v4-10.

i dont care how old they are since when they send me their console they KNOW that the laser might die nor do i give a warranty on the console.

i asked a single question and i need it answered.

where do those wires go or are they not installed on into the v4.

also the only problem with the v4 is that the lasers are old and nearing death and if you replace it you pretty much have a brand new console.