1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DmS3 questions

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Tpnate, Dec 15, 2003.

1. Tpnate

Tpnate Member

HI all just got my DMS3 chip with 30 guage wire. Now I have some questions. First off the wire was precut to 6 or 7" Is that going to be long enough? Where do I need to place my chip? (My PS2 is a V4 gap)

Do you think if I just tied two little wires together with needle nose pliers it would hold a connection. My grandfather is an electrician and said it would probably be ok.

When it says to touch a piece of grounded metal what do I touch?? Can I touch the doorknob to my house or my metal leg of my armchair??? Just wondering. Lastly for the solder points, do I just solder B ground, 3.3v, D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,M,N,X,O,C?? Just curious.

I would really appreciate the help As you can tell I'm a real newb, but my dad is an electronics wizard and really good at soldering (Electronics degree) I am just curious if you guys could answer my questions especially the wire question if nothing else.

Thank you very much

2. joeblogs

joeblogs Guest

go to dms website, shows all the info