1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DMS3 v2 Finished With Problem!!! Help

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Robvs, Nov 29, 2003.

1. Robvs

Robvs Member

I just installed a dms3v2 for my v7 playstation 2. It took me forever to put the thing back together. The soldering was actually the easy part.
    Now, the problem is, I plugged it in, put in an original game, and the playstation appeared as though it was about to play my game, but instead, It asked me to choose between the browser and the system configurations menu. It's not recognizing the game within the browser menu. Right now the dms3.com website is down. I can't troubleshoot there. What should i do to fix this. I have no idea what's wrong with it

2. panterra

panterra Member

I haven't been able to get any technical support at the DMS official website either. Can't log on or create a userid to use their message boards. If you do manage to get some help there please make a post here. TIA.

3. bfred

bfred Member

try hitting reset three taps and boot again
    that will boot it with original firmware. Maybe
    your flash sector has a bad codes and three taps will use unflash firmware.

4. Irocz005

Irocz005 Regular member

Did you purchase the chip from the DMS official website? If you got it from another place, try getting help from whatever other place you purchased it from.

5. Robvs

Robvs Member

the tap three times thing didn't work

6. Wietco

Wietco Member

I got a similar problem. Just installed the dm3v9 with no actual problems but when i boot the dvd doesnt spin and he jumps into the system menu asking about time and language.